Frightening Video

|

For those of you who didn't know this, about every Summer I would go down to Cedar City and spend a week with Sarah and she would come and spend a week with me in American Fork. (Great times by the way ) :)
Well one year they showed me this extremely disturbing home video. It was of Robert in the extremely early morning stumbling around with nothing but a pail to hold on to. He wasn't acting like himself and I wasn't even sure he was fully awake. He seemed to be in some sort of daze......

Oh wait, that wasn't scary.....



THAT WAS FREAKING *HILARIOUS*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone who remembers this video (which would most likely be the Petersen's) you HAVE to go into further detail about how he was acting cause I am still laughing my guts out remembering that video of him going out to milk the cow. SO VERY FUNNY!

3 comments:

Sarah Ball said...

Thanks for the laugh tonight! I LOVE that video! so funny! I am dying just thinking about it. oh and remembering all our fun times in the summers together! I still love to pull out the pics of us in those photo booths and laugh my butt off! what were we THINKING!!! such good times! love you cass!

jackson said...

Cassie!
so funny, if we want a laugh when we are all together we dig out that vido of Robert trying to wake up enough to go milk the cow! Robert is definitely not a morning person. In fact, I have a note that he wrote out when he was in Jr high school saying "I Robert Petersen will never get up earlier than 7am when I grow up" I'm that promise has been broken many times!

Anonymous said...

Life would be boring without all the Bobs in them! There's just something about that name that makes them the life of the party:)And when two or more get together--watch out:)
I love all the Roberts, Robs, and Bobs in my life!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Riding Family | Template Blue by TNB