As a Child?

|

Nothing could be more frightening than this; even if it happened to me as an adult. Still shaken by it all.((((0))))

I was in my bedroom looking for some arrows (“authentic” indian arrows) I had purchased at the Delta Motel. I could have sworn I placed them on top of the very high bookcase in my bedroom.

While I couldn't stand on my tiptoes and see if they were there, I could get on my bed and more than likely see them very clearly.

As I got onto my bed, I jumped just a bit to see if they were way back in the back, and just as I jumped again, **Boom Boom*

I felt the stinging pain on the back of my head certain that I had been shot (You see; squirmy, shifty looking characters had earlier been to my house trying to sell me their best cleaning agent).

Nick heard me cry out in my pain and came into my room asking what had happened. "I've been shot", I cried holding my head waiting for the blood to start flowing.

Nick had a look on his face that I couldn't quite describe, but as I looked up from my bed, I heard the whirr of my ceiling fan………………...

Strange but True

2 comments:

jackson said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
YOU ARE SUCH A NUT!!!!
LOVE YOU
Myrna

Anonymous said...

SOOOO funny Aunt Kris--You are a nut! I laughed so much!

Love, Amb

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Riding Family | Template Blue by TNB