here's the deal

|

Hey everyone. i made this little blog so that the whole familly can put in their two cents on our riding family history, there's so many stories that need to be shared, and stories that are made everyday.  I think it will be a good place for us all to share our memories and whatnot.

I want to set it up so that you can all post on it, so send me your email addresses to nick-jarvis@hotmail.com and i will add you, that way you can all participate! plus, send me more family members that you think would enjoy this. 

love you all,
Nick Jarvis


nick-jarvis@hotmail.com

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Nick, this is a GREAT idea! You are wonderful! Thank you for putting this together. :)

Kris said...

Nick,
We should probably let Lynette, Myrna, and Bob know also. I'll send you their email addresses. What a wonderfull idea. mom

Mark and Meghan said...

great idea nick...although i'm not sure i have stories off the top of my head. my memory is starting to fade, unfortunatley! but i think it'll be fun to read what everyone else writes. thanks for starting this...i know my dad will love it!

Tamara said...

Nick...
Thanks so much for this. You're young man that Grandpa would be, and is proud of! Love you!

Nick Jarvis said...

Tamara that means a lot for me to hear that. I feel very blessed to be able to share our memories, there's so much for me and all of us to learn about our family that we really need each other to put their piece of the puzzle.

Meghan, thanks but I'm sure one of us would have come up with it sooner or later, the great thing with this is we can all learn about each other, we all didn't grow up together so it's going to be good to get to know one another all over again.

I love you all.
Nick

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Riding Family | Template Blue by TNB