Now It's My Turn

|

Okay, now that you all have had a chance to read Myrna's fabrication of me pinching her and the scars (Myrna, what were you thinking?) she says she carries, I must say that well, it just is not true. Granted, I did throw a good temper tantrum, and my being the youngest of four, I was forgiven much. However, really Myrna, "scars"? I have feelings you know.
In all honesty, my siblings would probably tell you I was the spoiled one. I think I just got away with stuff. Mom did tell me once that I cleaned windows better than anyone. Was it the truth or was it a motivator, it makes no difference. I like to think I can motivate my children as mom did me. What do you think kids?
I do agree with Myrna in her description of mom and dad and I agree that I miss them both terribly; some days more often.
I'll write more another day, but I am so happy for this blog and the opportunity to share and learn about family.
Love, Aunt Kris................................................"scars"?

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Haha! I also, am the youngest, I never think of myself as ever being spoiled, but that by the time I was in high school, mom and dad were earning more and and I was the only one in the house and therefore, the only one on hand to "spoil"... Also I think that my parents learned a lot about parenting through their other kids and so they were more relaxed with me. Still wasn't easy!
But, unfortunately, Emily really does have scars from me scratching her. :( I could scratch a person up like nobody's business. Ya didn't want to mess with me. :)

Bethany said...

Emily bit me all the time.

I remember having a nightmare where she had garish, long, pointy teeth and I was trying to tell my mom that she was coming after me to bite me. Mom just shrugged it off and told me she was too young to understand what she was doing was wrong or something like that.

SO glad that one was just a dream.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Riding Family | Template Blue by TNB