UNKA BOB CONTINUED

|

Hi everyone,
First off, I want to tell you how sorry I am that I got the message from Diane all mixed up!!!! I am so happy that I was wrong, but we all went through a very emotional day on Sunday. I cried my eyes out! and still get emotional just thinking about it!
However, I did hear from Bob last night and he is doing as good as can be expected!
He did tell me that it's a good thing that he is a Marine. They have a saying (and I probably have this wrong) but it says something like.
Pain is good. Bad pain is better and Excruciating pain is ecstasy. He said he is definitely in Ecstacy!!!! so we all know how he is feeling!
He was still joking etc. so cute.
Anyway, I thought if you would like to call him and leave a message (he doesn't answer his phone too ofton) or would like to write a card, here is the info you need.

his cell phone number is 619-929-8907
and his address is:

Robert Riding
12030 Redcliff Ct
San Diego, Ca 92131

Love you all and please forgive me for the big boo boo!!!:)
Aunt Myrna/ Mom/ Sister/etc etc etc

2 comments:

Kris said...

Myrna, do you know how much I love you. Of course you are forgiven. It has led me to put together a Riding Family Address/phone number list.

Anonymous said...

Mom--It only more deeply demonstrates what a loving, devoted sister you are to Uncle Bob, full of empathy and compassion and never wanting to have him suffer, even the thought too frightening to bear!

I recall feeling the same sort of panic for Dad during his heart trouble. Sarah and I bawled hysterically together on the phone for the pain our Daddi was going through.

Such is love...:)

Thanks Mom, for keeping me up to date on how Uncle Bob is doing. And the contact list is much appreciated Aunt Kris! Rob and I (and kiddos) were passing through I-15 last weekend and wished we had your contact info to come and call on ya'll...now we do:)

Uncle Bob, Aunt Diane, and family: You're in my thoughts and prayers...

Love, Amber

Post a Comment

 

©2009 The Riding Family | Template Blue by TNB